WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif. - Oct. 13, 2009 -- ValueClick Media, the performance advertising network division of ValueClick, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCLK), today released the public beta of its new publisher interface.
The new UI is a direct result of feedback from ValueClick Media's publisher community and more than a year of development by its product management and engineering teams. Among the system enhancements making it faster and more efficient are:
* Campaign Selection - Sort more efficiently by eighteen different attributes including eCPM, earnings, category and more.
* Creative Preview - Preview campaign creative on the same page as the campaign list.
* Security - Software and hardware upgrades and enhanced encryption of publisher data.
* Speed - An upgraded database to improve system response times and easier access to the reports used most frequently.
* Navigation - Improved navigation to user tools (Media Manager, Reports, Defaults, Ad Code).
* Filtering - Easier ability to filter advertisers across multiple sites and media types.
* Default Management - Rich media hosting capabilities and the ability to view all defaults within a single screen.
* Reporting - New charts and graphs have been added to visualize account data and ability to export reports.
* Communication - A new in-box feature will deliver news and other account information from ValueClick Media.
"As the number of campaigns and targeting options has grown, we needed new ways to process the increased quantity of information," said Chad Peplinski, vice president media development, ValueClick Media. "The new UI provides a scalable platform to handle future growth and gives publishers an advertising toolset we think is the most advanced in the online advertising industry."
About ValueClick Media
With 83 percent reach of the U.S. Internet audience across 8,000 quality sites, access to a critical mass of anonymous consumer online behavioral data and superior targeting and optimization technology, ValueClick Media is the premier display advertising network partner for marketers and publishers focused on performance. Over the past ten years ValueClick Media has helped thousands of marketers reach their brand and direct response objectives and publishers earn the most for their available inventory.
About ValueClick, Inc.
ValueClick, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCLK) is one of the world's largest online marketing services companies, offering comprehensive and scalable solutions to deliver cost-effective customer acquisition for advertisers and robust revenue streams for publishers. ValueClick's performance-based solutions allow customers to reach their potential through multiple online marketing channels, including affiliate and search marketing, display advertising, lead generation, ad serving and e-mail technology, and comparison shopping. ValueClick brands include Commission Junction, ValueClick Media, Mediaplex, PriceRunner and Smarter.com. For more information, visit http://www.valueclick.com.
CONTACT: ValueClick, Inc.
Media - John Ardis, 630.922.6423
Investor Relations - Gary J. Fuges, 818.575.4677
SOURCE: ValueClick, Inc.
This release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the risk that market demand for online advertising in general, and performance based online advertising in particular, will decline or will not grow as rapidly as predicted, and the risk that legislation and governmental regulation could negatively impact the Company's performance. Actual results may differ materially from the results predicted, and reported results should not be considered an indication of future performance. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements are detailed under "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission made from time to time by ValueClick, including, but not limited to: its annual report on Form 10-K filed on March 2, 2009; recent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q; and other current reports on Form 8-K. ValueClick undertakes no obligation to release publicly any revisions to any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.